White Rock has a fantastic line up of events and festivals but there is one do not miss event of the summer and that is the White Rock Sea Festival which takes place annually on the August long weekend!
The White Rock Sea Festival is one of Canada’s longest-running festivals with events spanning the entire length of White Rock beach from west beach to east beach. The Festival also coincides with Semiahmoo Days, the Semiahmoo First Nation’s annual festival taking place in Semiahmoo Park.
To make getting to the Sea Festival as easy as possible there are a number of free transportation options including:
- Free trolley will be running from Centennial Arena to west beach every 30 minutes. Parking at Centennial is $2 for the entire day and the trolley is accessible for everyone including strollers and is FREE to ride!
- 10 am – 11:30 pm on Saturday and Sunday
- 7 pm – 11:30 pm on Friday, Aug. 3.
- Free waterfront shuttle will be running Friday – Sunday until 10:30 pm.
- A designated drop off zone has been created next to Feral Boardsports at 15626 Marine Dr (east beach) so families & gear can be dropped off.
- LOTS of parking will be available in the Semiahmoo First Nation lot which is only $7 for the day
Here’s the full scoop on what to expect at the White Rock Sea Festival for 2018!