The 2018 TD Concerts at the Pier line up has been revealed and this year White Rock’s outdoor summer concert series brought to us by the White Rock BIA is better than ever!
New for 2018 due to the construction at Memorial Park (wider sidewalks, new bathrooms!!) the venue has changed from west beach to east beach in the parking lot adjacent to Totem Park (across the street from Moby Dick’s). I personally think this will be an awesome venue as it’s way bigger than previous year’s location and while ironically the Concerts at the Pier series is not actually at the pier the view is still going to be spectacular providing the most picturesque backdrop for any concert series in the Lower Mainland!
Also. this year two concerts will take place at Five Corners AND THERE WILL BE BEER GARDENS! This is not a drill the City of White Rock has approved beer gardens for an outdoor summer event!
Here’s the complete line up for the 2018 TD Concerts at the Pier outdoor summer concert series:
- Thursday, July 5: HONEYMOON SUITE w/ Ranj Singh at east beach
- Saturday, July 14: BIG CITY SOUL at Five Corners w/ beer gardens!
- Thursday, July 19: DANIEL WESLEY w/ Beyond the Eyes at east beach
- Thursday, July 26: THE LONELY celebrating the music of Roy Orbison & BIG RIVER tribute to Johnny Cash at east beach
- Saturday, August 11: ABRA CADABRA tribute to the Music & Magic of ABBA & THE PIANO MAN a tribute to Billy Joel & Elton John at Five Corners
- Saturday, August 18: NORTHERN PIKES w/ The Wild at east beach
Each concert gets underway at 7 pm except for July 14th which begins at 8 pm! Seating is limited but you’re welcome to bring your own chairs or head down early to grab one of the chairs available (but why would you be sitting at a concert?!).
For the east beach shows food trucks and vendors will be set up in the parking lot before the show gets underway. Plus, to remove parking as a hassle head straight to the Semiahmoo First Nation lot on east beach where it’s only $5 to park after 5 pm and then either walk or hop on the free shuttle to the concert venue.
White Rock will be, dare i say, rocking this summer with this amazing line up of concerts brought to us by the White Rock BIA, the City of White Rock and the lead sponsors the White Rock branch for TD, Forge Properties & Parc Retirement Living!